Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Cannot Tell a Lie . . . I Final Cut™ Down the Cherry Tree

I celebrated George Washington's birthday by working on my children's book about an elementary school kid who gets p.o.ed when she finds out our first president owned slaves.

Pretty heavy stuff for a kid's book.

Even heavier stuff for a humor blog.

So I thought I'd do a lighter something RE:George Washington to post here.

I turned to one of the Great Jewish Rock Stars for inspiration.

So ladies and gentlemen, without further ado,
First in War, First in Peace, First in the Hearts of His Countrypeeps


Oh man, the zero tolerance crusaders are right! Hemp growing is a gateway drug to heroin!

1 comment:

Marc Acito said...

Who knew there were great Jewish rock stars? or even mediocre Jewish rock stars?

ShareThis